Business Analyst Cash Management Senior (1057)
ASPIRE NXT PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$8000 - S$11000
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Core Banking IT department in charge of the development and maintenance of the International Core Banking System of Credit Agricole CIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
The candidate will be in charge of analyzing the requirements, writing specifications, maintaining and building the payment system of the bank. The role will focus primarily on the build and delivery required evolutions of the in-house solution in line with several projects with a high value budget.
- Executing Business Analysis best practices and Engagement of Stakeholders across Front-to-Back functions.
- Responsible for all analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology.
- Multi-tasking: Work in Agile – Scrum environment as a BA & QA. Should be able to refine/groom future stories & perform BA tests within the sprint time-box.
- Managing the requirements and provide design options for the solutions available and guide the team.
- Evaluation of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Provide Payments domain expertise to help define a viable business solution, working with the key business sponsors.
- Ensuring that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy.
- Assess the impacts on the project plans resulting from change requests, adhoc projects, or technology issues.
- Coordinating with various users groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services.
- Managing stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls.
- Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- Involve in QA activities when needed.
- Provide functional Guidance to the Team, working closely with developers/Tech Leads for assisting in resolution of queries
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 7 years’ relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems (Payment systems and Core Banking applications)
Key Functional Skills
- Experience of working on Instant Payment-Europe region or any similar Real time payment processing system or Payment Engine. – Must Have
- End-to-End payments system knowledge with detailed insights on payment file format ISO20022 (SEPA) and SWIFT. Experience with payments field/value mapping and validations. – Must Have
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels. – Must Have
- Extensive knowledge on payment life-cycle (Client <> Clearing) for High Value, Mass & Bulk payments and Instant Payments. Also, experience on handling R-Msgs. – Must Have
- Proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications. – Must have
- Break SFD & EPIC into developable stories for developers by creating linkage & traceability of requirements. – Must have
- Should have high experience in creating Cucumber test cases (gherkin) & working with developers in Behavior Driven Development (BDD). – Good to have
- Functional automation of Test cases using SOAP UI / Selenium and other automation tools – good to have
- Should be connect dots from bigger picture to smaller chunks and maintain Change requirements. – Good to have
- Experience on at least one of the payment engines like; Dovetail, GPP, Clear2Pay or in-house payment engines & workflows. – Must have
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Should be experienced on Agile tools (Atlassian) & BA tools (MS Word, Excel, MS Visio).
- Ownership & requirements management: Create, Maintain & periodically update specifications documents.
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Highly analytic and detail oriented in approach with Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience converting highly complex information into clear, concise documentation.
- Capable to effectively interact with development & delivery teams, should have worked in cross-functional departments.
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge
- Hands on and versatile
- As part of an integrated organization across 3 main sites (Paris, SQY, Singapore), be able to forge close relationships with program director,others team leads, architecture functions and quality assurance teams. It could be a limited travel aspect for this role.
Closing on 26 Oct 2021