Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
We are looking for forward-thinking, energetic and passionate individuals to be part of a new exciting journey! IRAS has always been at the forefront of IT, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver the best experience for our citizens. IRAS is now embarking on a journey to modernise our application systems to ensure that they are scalable, efficient, secure and deliver business capabilities. We will be leveraging technology like containers, microservices, DevOps and cloud computing to improve agility and to support business transformation. This journey will involve change that cuts across technology, talent and process.
The candidate shall be responsible for eliciting business needs and analysing business problems. He/she will work with agile development teams to perform functionality test and ensure delivery of defined digital solutions.
- Design and consult in the business requirements elicitation and scoping process for different levels of complexity
- Work with project team to validate user stories as part of the Agile delivery cycle, e.g. user stories grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demo, sprint retrospective, etc.
- Perform functional testing and verification of data migration.
- Work with user stakeholders to implement test cases to simulate user requirements with relevant test data.
- Automate test cases using tools such as Tricentis Tosca
- Analyse possible test coverage lapses and discrepancies
- Degree in any discipline
- Prior experience working on Agile IT projects is preferred
Closing on 16 Jun 2021