AVEPOINT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$8000
AvePoint is the Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 15,000 companies and 6 million cloud users worldwide trust AvePoint to migrate, manage, and protect their Office 365 and SharePoint data. AvePoint’s integrated cloud, hybrid, and on-premises software solutions are enhanced by 24/7 support and award-winning services. Organizations across six continents and all industries rely on AvePoint to ease the transition to the Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
AvePoint is seeking a Business Analyst with enterprise software solutions experience to join us in our Client Services division. The Business Analyst analyzes business processes and applicable automated systems and develops As-Is and To-Be descriptions. This individual leads requirements gathering and analysis activities, prepares and delivers written and oral communications participate in testing activities, helps design methods and procedures for internal and external projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Elicit requirements for software development using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analyses.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail, identify risks, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Translate technical information into the business language to ensure understanding of the requirements by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen, and Interface designs.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Operate as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Support the project manager and other team members in planning deliverables, scope, schedule, and other aspects of the project.
- Supervise at least two junior team members, including conducting interviews, making hiring recommendations, conducting regular 1-on-1 meetings, drafting IDPs, and completing performance evaluations.
- 3 years SharePoint experience at least.
- Product manager experience.
- SharePoint maintenance experience.
- SharePoint portal project experience.
- Computing or software relevant bachelor's degree.
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet, and client/server architectures.
- Professional experience with analyzing and documenting complex business processes, software development requirements, and taxonomies.
- Professional experience with requirements gathering and analysis.
- Experience producing and analyzing As-Is and To-Be documentation.
- Experience preparing and delivering written and oral communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience supervising junior associates, including conducting interviews, making hiring recommendations, and completing performance reviews.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021