TRINITY HR SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$8500
The role of a Business Analyst requires few of the activities listed below
- Help in preparing the UAT test plan, test cases and perform the testing in SIT using these to ensure that the system adheres to the requirements in the area of MTM Valuation, Initial Margin calculations, Net Open Position analysis, computation of Net Equity and all the Margin parameters (like Margin Ratio, Cover Ratio, Call and Close-out levels calculations).
- Complete Gap analysis of the existing reports used by WM users from GEM with the new systems being implemented
- Prepare comprehensive BRD for the identified Gaps and work with GT APAC to ensure timely deliver of the solution
- Prepare detailed BRD for generating all the trade confirmations for FX and FX Derivatives within WM IT Infrastructure (~50 templates are involved across 5-7 trade events)
- Hand hold users during the system familiarization and assist them during the UAT execution.
- Review the existing KOPs and enhance them to reflect the process changes. Validate the same with key stakeholders and obtain signoff.
- Assist in Project Governance updates.
- Provide timely update to all the project members on the tasks involved and escalate where needed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with GT teams to ensure end-to-end delivery of the agreed solution architecture along with other project members.
Very good understanding of FX and FX Derivatives products, characteristics, processing and valuations.
Good understanding of Margin Trading process and how margin calculations are done
Strong Business Analysis skills
Good writing skills to document the Gaps, BRD, UAT test plans and test cases and KOP drafting
Closing on 01 Oct 2021