TESCOM (SINGAPORE) SOFTWARE SYSTEMS TESTING PTE LTD.
S$5000 - S$8000
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Analyst to join our team! As a Member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
You will be responsible to involved in the requirement study and gathering, testing, and driving a smooth deployment, adoption and support the ongoing operations of the project. You shall be able to actively define and analyses Client’s business requirements to achieve improvement and optimization.
· Identify and define the specific requirements by assessing.
· Ensure that the COTS software/system can meet the needs.
· In charge of any of the efforts needed for customization and highlight the impact to the teams.
· Ensure that if bespoke software is required, the development environment that is needed to support the Agile development (e.g. project management tools, development tools, programming language, etc.), the estimated number of teams, team dependencies (if there is a need for multiple teams), each team’s composition, number of iterations, and overall effort required to develop the Application Software to achieve the desired outcome.
· Develop and sustain solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services.
· Contribute to requirements analysis and report findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
· Interact with client peers to understand their IT and business environment, challenges, and strengths.
· Help client's pinpoint their business challenges through interviews, data analysis and the documentation of findings.
· Assist in writing detailed specifications for the development team.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
· Min Diploma in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, and other Engineering discipline would be advantageous.
· Min 3 years’ working experience as a Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Product Owner or equivalent in Agile projects and prefer with shipping Domains experiences.
· Must have a Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master or equivalent.
Closing on 10 Oct 2021