Business Compliance Manager (Fintech)
MATCHMOVE PAY PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Legal, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$6000
About the job
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest-growing and award-winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Business Compliance Manager as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Support the Commercial Team in keeping track of key regulatory changes and work with internal stakeholders to advise relevant business divisions on the impact on businesses.
- Provide compliance advisory to the Commercial Team on MatchMove products and business propositions, including filing necessary forms to financial regulators, such as MAS.
- Participate in compliance risk assessments, reporting, reviews, testing, and provide compliance comments/advisory. This includes doing AML risk assessment, i.e. assess AML/CFT risks i.e. country, customer, product, regulatory, etc.
- Work with the Group Legal Counsel in establishing a compliance monitoring and governance program.
- Work with the Group Legal Counsel to review and update compliance related documents in reflecting latest rules and regulations, industry best practices, and changes to MAS regulations, data protection laws, etc.
- Work with the Group Legal Counsel to build and develop the Compliance Programs for the global markets including the creation of AML/CFT Sanctions and Data Protection Policy, Anti-Corruption & Bribery Policy, Risk Management Policy, Business Continuity Plan, Legal Policy, Entertainment and Gifts Register, etc.
- Work with the Group Legal Counsel in all MAS matters, including coordination in regulatory inspections, preparing regulatory reports, and handling regulatory inquiries, attending to external audit, compiling Suspicious Transaction Reports (“STRs”), etc.
- Develop and update of the Annual Compliance and Governance Plan to identify regional and local priorities on a risk-based approach basis.
- Manage and maintain compliance relationship with MatchMove’s business partners.
- Conduct regular and timely compliance training for all staff in accordance with local regulation.
- Perform client onboarding (Individual and corporate) and transactions monitoring.
- Conduct research and provide advisory to internal stakeholders on compliance related topics (Singapore and beyond).
- Perform other compliance related matters as when required.
- Degree in any related field.
- At least 3 to 6 years’ experience in compliance or risk. Prior experience in the FinTech/ePayment industry preferred.
- Prior experience in engaging the financial regulator(s) such as MAS and other Government agencies will be a plus.
- Able to influence and negotiate with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech-savvy, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to think outside the box and propose solutions from different perspectives.
The MatchMove Culture
We value the diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
We value contributions leading to real results.
We value dedication leading to real customer success.
In return, we offer a performance-based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer communities.
We thank all applicants for their interest and resume submission via the joblink below.
All candidate info will be kept confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021