Business Development & Marketing Specialist
ALY PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail
S$5000 - S$8000
About the job
Join Spiking, the fastest growing Fintech startup in Singapore, as our Business Development & Marketing Specialist.
Spiking is a fast growing Fintech company that thrives on passion and innovation. We embrace adversity and get strangely excited when solving the most complex, big data challenges in the Fintech world.
What We Are Looking For:
- We are looking for an out-going, smart go-getter who is willing to hit the pavement through digital campaigns, online events and leveraging relationships. We are looking for someone willing to wear a lot of hats and take on any need for the business no matter what it is.
- You must be driven, organized, personable, smart and willing to do whatever it takes. You should have a good sense of visual communication, conversion optimization and UX principles.
- Competency to track record of achieving goals and objectives. Ability to perform individually and as part of a team environment.
What You Will Do:
- Achieve new business production goals and marketing plans by positioning Spiking as a leader.
- Effectively utilize the Internet and other resources to reach and identify prospects for contact. Obtain referrals from industry sources to build a pipeline of prospects.
- Participate in market analysis to determine general client needs and competitive positioning. Identify potential marketing channels and opportunities to build awareness of Spiking.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Strong oral communication skills, i.e. effective telephone presentation skills in addition to effective written communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be self-motivated, hard working, outgoing, and detail-oriented.
- Aptitude to understand our platform offerings and to communicate capabilities effectively.
- Have a hands-on start-up attitude to succeed and motivated to learn something new.
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns or activations simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Manage timelines, with the focus on maximizing speed and effectiveness.
- Excel in high-growth environments. Positive, energetic and a resourceful team player.
- Commercially switched on and an excellent communicator.
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines.
- Good time management to ensure that projects are delivered on time and up to high standards.
Send us your CV and a brief summary on why you would love to join Spiking.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021