Business Development Manager - Pharma/Insurance Background
UNITED CREST HEALTHCARE PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Insurance, Sales / Retail
S$3000 - S$8000
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The potential clientele of the products includes, but is not limited to, individual doctors, Hospitals/Clinics, Old Age Homes, Employee Benefits providers, Insurers, TPAs, and Brokers.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Execute the growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Conduct business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting client objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage situations on the ground
Education – as per local standards
- Working experience of 3+ years as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant sales role who visits clinics or hospital doctors
- Proven sales track record, extra points for Healthcare/Pharma Sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge and insights, preferably healthcare, insurance, pharmaceuticals, and/or wellness
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, across all levels
- Strong focus on execution and drive for results
- Willing to learn
- Most importantly, passionate about business development
Experience in pharmaceutical companies in product marketing, product manager, business development with Regional experience preferred.
Responsible for developing digital health strategy and business partnership with the pharmaceutical companies in Singapore and also region.
Bachelor degree in biotech, life science related, or Business Administration.
We are looking for individuals who desire to excel in aggressive, strategic thinking, innovative, responsible, and motivated.
United Crest Healthcare (UCH) is a company of United Crest Group and a leading provider of the most advanced Cloud Hospital and mobile health services. Currently, the Company has operations in Singapore, Malaysia, China (Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu) with partners in Taiwan and Russia.
UCH’s imedic™ Cloud Hospital is currently used by renowned doctors and patients in the US, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Russia, and Middle East countries for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases (CVD), cancer, diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, stroke rehabilitation, and other diseases.
The vision of the Company is that every home shall be a super clinic with wearable or home medical devices of the latest technologies that are capable of measuring or monitoring a large number of vital signs of the body regularly and wirelessly uploading the data to the imedic™ Cloud Hospital and doctors at the imedic™ Cloud Hospital would be able to provide online consultation and prescription.
Our mission is to enable patients with chronic diseases to be able to take measurements of their vital signs, ECG, Ultrasound, and eventually, blood tests on a chip at home that is currently done in the hospital and patients can then have these data uploaded and stored in imedic™ Cloud Hospital. They can also upload test reports and CT Scan, X-Ray, Ultra Sound, and MRI images done at the hospital to imedic™ Cloud Hospital. Patients can manage their own health conditions under the proactive supervision and consultation of the doctors without having to visit the doctors in the clinic or hospital.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and the relevant hiring manager will get back to you.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021