Business Development Manager
ZIONEXT PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
S$4000 - S$5000
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of our team. You will be identifying new business opportunities, maintain existing opportunities and always looking to expand the scope. You will also be expected to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will be managing and developing client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Digital Learning Solutions team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams if required. Responsible for account acquisition and account management.
- Gather and understand customer’s needs, budget and timeline.
- Proposed learning solutions/services to existing customers and prospect for new opportunities.
- Develop strong and accurate forecasting, account strategy, planning and develop proposal.
- Develop deep customer knowledge and influence through forging executive relationships.
- Meeting revenue and profit target assigned.
Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer’s needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple leads at any time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Preferably 3 or more years of experience especially in e-Learning and/or educational products and services
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiencies: Prospecting Skills, Teamwork, Planning, Build Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasize Excellence, Manage Multiple Leads, Attention to Detail
- Possess good knowledge of MS Office
- Proven track record of delivering revenue targets with a strong customer experience focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education, qualifications, and experience
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in business, economics, finance, marketing or a related field
- Some account management or other relevant experience
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
Closing on 24 Sep 2021