Business Development/Partnership Manager/Executive
SMOOVE XPERIENCE PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Sales / Retail, Travel / Tourism
S$2500 - S$4500
Our company is in the hyper-growth phase and in need of an experienced and highly resourceful Business Development Executive/Manager to ramp up growth opportunities in existing and new markets. “Rain-making” professionals with a solid track record of implementing successful ideas and creating long-term value for organisations should definitely apply.
You are responsible for identifying and pursuing new business leads to grow the business. The role involves active coordination across functions and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. Your key objective is to contribute to channel and sales growth by signing up new partners and developing new revenue streams. Once onboarded, you will maximise these channels using any and all available tools to ensure win-win outcomes.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and resourceful self-starter but an excellent team player. You should be customer-obsessed and ready to address the fast-changing needs of our customers. Candidates should have also strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work in an ever-evolving industry landscape. Travel may be required where appropriate.
You will have the opportunity to join an exciting team of like-minded individuals and be exposed to a startup environment where every day is a new adventure. We are fun, passionate, believe in living life to the fullest and always making a positive impact in whatever we do. Get ready to be stretched and challenged but your personal growth and learnings will be worth it!
Job roles and responsibilities
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager/Executive are:
- Acquire, onboard and grow a slate of strong merchants and business partners and build up a steady pipeline of new business
- Drive revenue growth, helping partners achieve their own business goals simultaneously
- Own and project manage the onboarding process for new partners from contractual negotiations, technical integrations, go-live implementation and account growth.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company as well the company’s short and long term goals to ensure key targets are achieved
- Work with the marketing team to drive monthly active usage at acquired merchants through end-to-end implementation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Adhere to company procedures for acquisition and onboarding of partners, acting with integrity and in the best interests of the company in all your dealings
1. Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience (merchant acquiring role is preferred)
- Highly resourceful, motivated, go-getter, don’t easily take “no” for an answer
- Superb interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to perform in fast-paced environment with focus on generating results
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Experience in both B2B and B2C environments would be advantageous
Closing on 06 Mar 2021