NCS PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$6000
NCS is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
As a Career Manager, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to develop employees under the NCS Nucleus program
- Develop and deliver a range of career/life education and outreach and service programs for potential and existing NCS Nucleus employees through a series of communication and agendas in multiple platforms such as workshops, career fairs and orientation sessions
- Conduct appropriate assessments (i.e. psychometric and aptitude assessments and interviews) to evaluate employees' abilities, interest, and career aspiration.
- Mentoring and coaching to retain and continue to facilitate the growth of professionals by augmenting the existing tools and skills they have for them to continue to be successful
- Work with HR and Practice Leaders to run effective training programs to support business and curate integrated training program to enable, support, coach and guide NCS Nucleus employees
- Partner with the Practice Leaders in the development of employees under the NCS Nucleus program
- Continuous engagement and enablement of Nucleus employees with the right skills and competency to support business
- May be responsible in the conducting of performance review for employees under the NCS Nucleus program
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the NCS Nucleus program
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Candidate to have technical experience and knowledge on IT infra technologies (eg. Cloud, Systems, Network). Certification in any of these areas would be an advantage
- Passionate in coaching and developing the next generation IT practitioners
- Possesses strong active listening and conflict resolution skills with tact and diplomacy
- Engaging, and comfortable presenting both one-on-one and delivering to a large group
- Able to manage and keep track of employees in various stages of the Nucleus program
Closing on 06 Nov 2021