Certifier (Cybersecurity Certification), Cybersecurity Engineering Centre, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
As a Certifier of the Cybersecurity Certification Centre, your key responsibility is to support the national certification schemes such as Common Criteria (https://go.gov.sg/common-criteria) and the Cybersecurity Labelling Scheme (https://go.gov.sg/csa-cls).
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Review design & implementation (i.e. source codes, circuitry diagrams)
- Conduct Vulnerability analysis and independent penetration testing to ascertain product security soundness (i.e. no exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Research and develop new techniques and tools for vulnerabilities discovery in both hardware device and software applications.
- Preferably have conducted Security Evaluation (e.g. FIPS140-2, Common Criteria).
- 3 to 8 years of experience in development and/or testing of security products.
- Knowledge in Applied Cryptography
- Fascination for IT Security
- Able to work in team and independently
- Analytical and conceptualisation skills
- Communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cyber security landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021