Change Manager (IT Service Delivery/ ITIL)
NCS PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$9000
• Responsible for overseeing the coordination of end-to-end change management activities
• Evaluate all requests for change, assessing risk and impact
• Ensure all requests for change are properly classified, recorded, authorized, and closed
• Chair or attend weekly change management meetings including CABs
• Ensure all changes are properly scheduled and handled
• Reports to all stakeholders on the status of change requests and scheduled change result
• Investigate, collect data, and report on failed and unauthorized changes
• Provide guidance and support on Change Management related activities according to contractual obligations.
• Address concerns/issues and track the status of all changes
• Act as an escalation point for change conflicts and change management related issues
• Facilitate Change Management activities in support of Incident or Problem management activities
• Preparation of weekly and monthly Change Management reports for contractual requirements or ad-hoc reports as required.
• Implement, review, maintain, and audit all ITIL Change Management process and procedures.
Continual Service Improvement
• Maintenance and continual improvement of the ITIL based Change Management Process.
Ideal candidates should possess:
• Relevant IT degree or diploma
• At least 5 years of experience performing a Change Management role in an IT service delivery environment
• Be able to demonstrate strong ITIL based process management experience especially in Change Management
• ITIL based certification – ITIL V3 Foundation certificate or higher
• Experience in an outsourced IT support model would be a distinct advantage
• Basic technical knowledge and experience working with
• Operating systems management
• LAN and WAN networking technologies
• Web Technologies
• Firewall and Security products
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Demonstrate initiative and drive for results
• Ability to lead, influence, and coordinate resources to achieve results
• Well organized
• Keen attention to details
• Ability to perform under pressure
For interested job applicants, please apply to the link below
Closing on 04 Feb 2021