Client Account Manager
DINDINN CORPORATION PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$7700
We are inviting individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face challenges, making necessary sacrifices, and adapt to changes.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a client-centric mindset and is capable of analyzing customer behavior in a dynamic environment.
As a Client Account Manager, your primary focus will be cultivating strong client relationships. You will bridge the gap between merchants, key business stakeholders, and customers. You are expected to have strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate across departments in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the business operations and sales strategies.
Therefore, a commitment to overcome difficult challenges and the conviction to serve merchants and users are must-have qualities.
- Conduct comprehensive research for all merchants which are in Singapore that are suitable for our products and services.
- Continuously identify business opportunities while maintaining an active engagement with existing and potential clients.
- Manage and maintain existing merchants by evaluating the feedback and provide innovative solutions to improve operational efficiencies.
- Analyze feedback from both merchants and their customers to provide solutions on how current approaches can be improved.
- Determine improvement areas and devise an action plan to assist the company’s client retention strategies.
- Find solutions for all the problems that occur during the operation hours of all existing merchants which include physically being at merchants’ business locations as soon as problems appear.
- Create new merchant accounts and menu descriptions using programmatic tools when launching new restaurants on DinDinn platform.
- Update team members and key stakeholders of the current condition, challenges, and progression report.
- Provide support for day-to-day operations as required.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while capable of working under pressure.
- Exhibits strong communication, relationship management, and customer retention skills.
- A great team player who can work with internal and external partners with an immense amount of curiosity to learn from the best practices.
- Ability to manage time, effectively organize work priorities, and multi-task in an efficient and effective manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021