Cloud Architect Adoption Lead
IBM SERVICES TALENT DELIVERY PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$11400
- Expert level skills in Cloud to guide technical client side architects on Cloud strategy and solution best practices.
- This will aid clients to identify high value Cloud entry points (e.g. new applications, transforming existing applications or simply starting a Cloud sandbox that IBM helps them operationalize.)
- Expert level skills in guiding IBM project technical resources to design and implement Cloud solutions.
- Expert level skill in Cloud technology, including hybrid Cloud solutions.
- Deep understanding of Public Cloud as a PaaS offering including automation of deployment and containers.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Deep experience in designing and implementing highly available and scalable Cloud solutions.
- Experienced skill level with contemporary engagement methods, including Proof of Concepts.
- Experienced level skills with Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps methods.
- Business case modelling skills (i.e. Cloud total cost of Ownership vs Business as Usual purchases)
- Ability to position Cloud technology against industry solution requirements.
- Significant experience within any of the major Industries or Government.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
Ability to work collaboratively and productively with globally dispersed teams
Ability to manage ambiguity, yet producing tangible results
Ability to effectively manage challenging situations without loss of focus when under pressure
- At least 3+ year experience architecting and solutioning leveraging a major Cloud platform.
- 10+ years of experience in infrastructure / development consulting
- Cloud native solutions
- TOGAF or equivalent architecture certification
- Proficiency in programming languages such as: Shell, Java, C, Ruby, Python
- Knowledge of networking systems and architectures (DNS, TCP, UDP etc)
- Lead first of a kind and complex solution development
Provide end-to-end solution approach guidance and coaching.
Create and use intellectual capital to solve diverse client issues in an innovative way.
- Provide training to technical solutioners and sales teams
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code implementation
- Experience in Network and Infrastructure migration to Cloud
Closing on 30 Sep 2021