Cloud Engineer AWS
CGS-CIMB SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$8000 - S$12000
You will be part of the Infrastructure Team responsible for managing CGS-CIMB cloud-based and on premise infrastructure to ensure high standards of server performance as well as server security and availability.
- Involved in the designs, planning and implementation of system projects
- Automation and administering of public (AWS and Azure) through DevOps
- Optimize the capability, scalability, availability and security of the Cloud platforms
- Introduce industry best practices, continuous improvements, reporting, evaluating and improving the operation metrics
- Ensure smooth operations and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses
- This position may require working outside normal business hours as and when needed
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Good team player who is able to work with officers of all levels. Ability to work independently and professionally.
- Strong analytical skills to perform effective problem troubleshooting
- Motivated, creative and meticulous individual who is able to write and communicate effectively in English
- Minimum 5 year experiences in cloud infrastructure management and operations with following certificates:
o AWS Certified SYSOPS admin and/or Azure equivalent
- Proficient with cloud hosting (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google cloud) and Linux/open-sourced based development
- Ability to automate cloud-based operation
- Strong experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- In-depth understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure architectures.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP related protocols such as DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMTP, POP3, and SNMP
- Good knowledge and experience in ICT Security and able to perform hardening for Linux and Windows operating system.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021