Commercial Manager, Editions
DELIVEROO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
F&B, Sales / Retail
S$4504 - S$6757
To apply for this role, please submit your resume here:
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our Editions Commercial team. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You’ll be liaising with Singapore’s most highly regarded restaurants, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
The Editions Commercial Manager will have a broad scope working across 3 key areas: sales and business development, driving restaurant performance growth, and project management of key initiatives. More specifically:
- Managing relationships with our top restaurant partners through strong communication face-to-face and remotely
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Assisting in the development of systems and processes to enhance the overall Editions experience for partners, from onboarding to launch and profitability
- Assisting the Editions commercial team in Singapore with any ad-hoc administration tasks
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- 3+ years of relevant experience in B2B sales and/or marketplace experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable understanding and using data
- Results orientated, hands-on personality, and keen to get involved in multi-faceted fast growing projects
- Interested in food, restaurants and tech start-ups
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Driven, hard-working and proactive individual
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes. And we're just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT's' list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021