Consultant / Senior Consultant, Cybersecurity Programme Centre, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
The Cyber Security Programme Centre (CSPC) provides cyber security consultancy services to Government agencies as well as implement cybersecurity programmes to fulfil the Singapore Cybersecurity Strategy.
CSPC aims to enhance the Nation’s cybersecurity posture by:
- Developing and implementing cybersecurity system programmes that balances security, usability and cost
- Conducting Threat and Risk Assessments to allow system owners to manage the risks
- Facilitating stakeholders to make risk-informed decisions
The assignment offers numerous opportunities to work on projects across various emerging technologies that will allow one to develop professionally in those cybersecurity domains. Your role will include, but not limited to:
- Working alongside project management team to develop threat and risk assessments for the project.
- Developing security requirements to guide the project management team during Security-by-design lifecycle.
- Highlighting potential design flaws and provide suitable mitigation recommendations when project teams proposed their system designs.
- Assisting the project management team to ensure the system is implemented according to the government approved standards for secure design.
- Evaluate systems and technologies for possible security solutions to mitigate risks identified in projects and/or to facilitate the implementation of specific security policies.
- Degree in Info-Communications Technology-related discipline (Cyber/Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems), Science or Engineering
- Industry Certifications preferred: CISSP, SANS Certifications and CISM
- Relevant experiences, preferably, in at least 3 of the following domains/areas
- OT/IoT Technology e.g. NB-IoT
- Mobile/Wireless Technology e.g. 5G
- Data centre facilities
- IT/network infrastructure e.g. router, switches, load balancers, firewalls
- Vulnerability Assessment and/or Penetration Testing
- Cloud related technology e.g. SDN, Microservices
- Experienced candidates with additional experience in Project Management may be considered for the Senior Consultant role
- Good presentation and writing skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021