Consultant / Senior Consultant, Project Management, Cybersecurity Engineering Centre, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operations, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
As a member of the Cybersecurity Engineering Centre (CSEC), you will be responsible for working closely with Ops/Tech
• Conduct technology scans to understand the threat landscape and emerging technologies
• Provide technical inputs to technology policy, standards and best practices for the whole-of-government
• Drive and manage projects with partner agencies and industry
• Relevant qualifications in Cyber/Information Security, Communications Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
• Professional certifications in project management such as CITPM would be advantageous
• Knowledge across cyber security domains e.g. security architecture/engineering, communications and network security, software development security
• Ability to manage a project plan, track milestones, identify dependencies and complete the project on time and within budget
• Candidates with at least 5 years’ management experience and at least 1 full project development cycle may be considered for the Senior Consultant role
• Robust ICT experience and familiarity with the public sector processes would be advantageous
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 28 Apr 2021