Consultant - Solution Advisory (Pre-Sales)
JEDOX PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Information Technology
S$8500 - S$12000
- Translate customer requirements into Jedox platform
- Understand and apply relevant business processes: Develop a good understanding of each client´s business needs, communicate with the client
- Work closely with the sales team to acquire new clients
- Provide advice in the sales process
- Present and showcase Jedox online, at prospective client sites, at trade fairs and conferences and webinars
- Support the sales team in the technical and professional design
- Review project feasibility and scope. Provide initial project estimates (subject to review by consulting team)
- Design, build and present prototypes
- Provide answers to the project, business functionality, and technical questions that arise during the sales process
- Assists in RFI/P/Q preparation as requested by Sales Representatives.
- Assist in building relationships with partner organisations within the AP region
- Organize and conduct workshops and proof of concept webinars
- Uphold values of Relationships, Quality, and Integrity by ensuring values incorporated into daily work practices of self and others and following required processes, policies, and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Engineering/Pre-sales position desirable with a solid financial and management expertise
- Experience with dealing with C-level, preferably with CFOs
- Master’s Degree or similar
- Extensive experience, ideally in the fields of Finance & Controlling
- Sound competence in MS Excel and experience with multidimensional databases (e.g. Jedox, OLAP, TM/1, Infor, Essbase)
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (20%)
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting, and forecasting for finance, sales, and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) sector.
Jedox has a dynamic, team-oriented environment and high energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new ideas are a must! Become a core contributor to our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges, and advance your own career.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the EPM transformation.
Apply for this position here -> https://jedox-jobs.personio.de/job/291850?_pc=243759#apply
Closing on 06 Feb 2021