Consultant (Backend AFC Development)
MSI GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Contract, Full Time
S$6500 - S$8000
Working in a team, you will be responsible for the development of one or more software component that is part of a backend system. You will be involved in the software development lifecycle from definition of requirements to design and development, and testing.
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to understand system / application requirements that meets client’s needs and perform as designed.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, for the enterprise software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
- Capable of applying technical best practices to all projects.
- Consistently improves skills and knowledge in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility.
- Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions.
- Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with others.
- Recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java/J2EE Application Server platform and UNIX environment.
- Experience in financial and payment system is preferred.
- Experience in Java Concurrency and Multithreading.
- Good knowledge in PL/SQL and fine tuning.
- Knowledge in Oracle, DB2, Elixir Report and Crystal Report will be an advantage.
- Experience in Handling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a team development environment while also being able to work independently.
- Good understanding of the benefits of the various design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Willingness to travel overseas.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021