Content Marketing Manager
HUBBLE PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Information Technology
S$3000 - S$4500
Who are we looking for:
We want to transform an aged old industry - construction. Construction impacts civilisations and countries from centuries ago but technology adoption and mindset have stayed pretty much stagnant. We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about storytelling and changing mindsets, this will be your most challenging stint yet. You will design and deliver compelling content tailored to each executive community we serve.
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. In this position, we want to groom you to take on a leadership position. Join only if you want to take on the challenge of leading and growing your own team. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of a Content Marketing Manager.
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
What you will be doing:
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Telling Hubble’s story.
- Creatively write speaker profiles, presentation abstracts, invitations, stage scripts and prepare a variety of digital and print marketing materials.
- Develop a content strategy for Hubble website to drive unique visitor traffic and maximise time spent per page.
- Work with the marketing manager to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and be the link for various stakeholders to communicate with.
- Building the Hubble community via digital marketing channel.
- Collaborate with marketing, operations and other business units to ensure alignment with event strategy and delivery.
- Evaluate content quality of events to achieve continual improvement.
- Manage content projects, create and deliver departmental training, and provide support to content colleagues as needed.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content where required..
- Review new technologies and keep at the forefront of digital marketing strategies.
- Familiar with popular Social Media marketing and SEM/SEO.
- Excellent inbound Marketing and Article writing (English) capability. Mandarin will be a huge bonus.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, agency or journalism.
- Independent, resourceful, and driven
- Passionate about technology
- Good results and demonstrated experience with digital marketing
- Excellent communications skills - English (written and spoken). Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Have experience in building and developing large online communities
Who are we:
Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
Closing on 11 Feb 2021