Contract Senior Officer, Information Services (11-Months)
SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Purpose of job:
Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is seeking a Senior Officer to join the Information Services division to assist the division in IT budget management for the organisation, IT contract management, project administration support, budget related matters, surveys and polls, audit support and other administrative activities.
- Manage IT budget and expenditure for the whole of STB IT team
- Creating purchase orders, performing goods receipt and processing invoices via STB’s financial system for the division
- Work with multiple line units to collate and prepare IT quarterly financial budgets
- Provide assistance in the monitoring and tracking of IT contracts as per the set timeframe i.e. alerting PMs/BAs to do start the necessary procurement work prior to the expiry of contracts
- Perform GeBIZ (an online Government Procurement System) functions such as administering quotation, tender or request for proposals for projects
- Manage the various polls/surveys e.g. annual ICT and SS System Criticality; 3-year ICT&SS Manpower, Demand Poll.
- Collate and maintain annual security audits
- Plan and organise team-building events and functions and/ or any IT-related events
- Take on ad-hoc IT-support roles for key IT forums or management forums
- Internal: Line units and within division
- External: Vendors
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Knowledge in IT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Basic understanding of Finance and Accounting
- Experience with public sector budgeting process, JIRA, Confluence will be advantageous
This is a contract role for 11-months.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 21 May 2021