Contract Software Tester, Data Analytics Systems
SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Purpose of job:
To support division in the test planning and test execution of the user requirements being developed in the Singapore Tourism Analytic Network.
- Attend discussions to understand and review requirements provided by various internal users.
- Review vendor’s test cases, develop further test cases where needed, execute test cases for functionality and feasibility, and log defects.
- Participate in data cleansing activities, including detecting duplicate or inaccurate data and correcting the data.
- Follow up with vendor on rectification on any issues raised.
- Follow up with the vendor on relevant documentation.
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably in a similar role
Software testing experience.
Good understanding of the software testing cycle.
Attentive to detail and able to deliver within tight deadlines.
Strong analytical skills and organisational skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of the tourism industry and related sectors.
Knowledge of visualisation tools
Good to have experience in test automation, agile projects and/or software testing on data analytics projects.
Experience in data cleansing and/or data quality management work.
- Contract role for 6-months
Closing on 21 May 2021