Corporate Sales Executive (Technology Solutions)
TALENT TRADER GROUP PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$4000
- Pro-actively identify and propose business opportunities where available
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to develop product business case / business requirement document and value proposition.
- Analyse and apply emerging trends and competitive best practices into new product vision, roadmap and requirements.
- Document product information such as business requirements, product literature, SOPs and user guides.
- Understand and assess partnership landscapes and opportunities across key markets and relevant ecosystems
- Work with business and functional teams to translate partnership strategy into clear roadmaps, and actionable pipeline of opportunities
- Deliver key strategic partnerships including sourcing, commercial discussions, contract negotiations, technical and marketing integrations, and ongoing monitoring and tracking against agreed KPIs
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences to provide relevant feedbacks to management
- Collaborate with product, marketing platforms, channels, and technology teams to drive the successful execution and implementation of the partnership pipeline
- Ensure all executions and plans adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Plan approaches and pitches with sales and presales
- Participate in pricing and solution discussion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years of Sales/Marketing in Business Development experience, with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue.
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries would be advantageous
- Talent and aptitude to analyse and solve problems independently.
- Must have basic knowledge about server and virtualisation.
- Good understanding of the network and security is an added advantage
- Knowledge of database software with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume:
Email Address: IT@talenttradersg.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration No.: R1872577
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
Closing on 22 Jan 2021