CRM Analyst Specialist (Loyalty program, partnership, Perm) up to $6500
ALIGN RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
S$4500 - S$6499
- Full time position with comprehensive benefits
- Sole contributor role; reporting to Director
- Monday to Friday; Office hours
- Develop,manage and enhance all CRM strategies by creation of models against lifetime value, customer retention as well as loyalty and advocacy programs.
- Collaborate with internal and/or external stakeholders in effective usage of all CRM management tools
- Spearhead continuous improvement of CRM communication channels and programs
- Formulate strategies using the analysed data generated from the weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars and conduct continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization in order to maximize consumers’ lifetime value.
- Spearhead content and template development as well as targeting personalisation activities
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Create positive customer experience by exploring and implementing system enhancements, digital solutions and creating new benchmark for service standards.
- Track, measure, report and evaluate outsourced partner’s performance for the outsourced training administration service lines.
- Monitor contractual agreement for outsourced partner and support the preparation of tender, where applicable.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality for programme management and customer service.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Min 3-5 years of experience in CRM, Marketing or related field is a must
- E-commerce experience will be advantageous
- Effective time-management and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives
- Strong Organization and People Management skills
- Ability to understand marketing data, build reports, and summarize in a meaningful way for the goals of the business
- Ability to manage short and long term deadlines effectively
- Well developed written and verbal presentation skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (Reg No: R1219651)
Closing on 26 Oct 2021