CRM and IT Consultant - Based in Shenzhen
GRAVITAS RECRUITMENT GROUP (SG) PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications
S$4700 - S$5700
CRM and IT Consultant (Based in Shenzhen)
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and technology niches with offices in the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and China. Regarded as one of the fastest growing global recruitment brands we have grown Internationally from our inception in 2010 to over 200 employees across 4 International locations. Internally we place emphasis on training and development at all levels, fairness and living our values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. Externally we differentiate through niche specialist recruitment with long standing client relationships built through delivery of accurate specialist recruitment, trust and customer experience. These cornerstone values and actions have led to on-going global growth, employee opportunity and excellent external perception validated through award recognition and the ability to continue to grow (even within a Pandemic year).
Owing to client demand and clear synergies we are now excited to start the hiring for our newly incorporated China business. The opening of our China office is a significant next step for the Group and offers ambitious individuals the opportunity to join at the start of an exciting journey.
We are looking for CRM and IT Consultant - Based in Shenzhen
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or internal teams
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Troubleshoot through hardware and software and engage technical resources to resolve
- Monitor the performance of the Gravitas’s desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
- To perform the system changes adhered to organizational policies
The ideal candidate:
- Diploma or above in computer science or a related field
- RIC Holder
- 1-2 years of experience in IT support
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, Cantonese will be an advantage
- Proven hands-on experience in reporting tools, i.e., Power BI, SQL, etc.
- Working knowledge and expertise with Office 365
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
What makes this opportunity special?
- Be a part of a global brand’s start up in a new geography that is strategically important
- International expansion driven by client demand ensuring a strong platform and client base is already in place
- Work closely with the founders and most senior management of a recruitment group
- A platform where performance and growth can be easily recognized (given the startup nature) and will be recognized
- Opportunity for future global mobility
Closing on 11 Feb 2021