DPS GLOBAL ASIA PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$6000 - S$7500
What do we do?
DPS is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full-Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up. We have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect first time, every time. We’ve been serving industry around the world for over 45 years, relied on for our agility, original thinking, sound judgment and high-calibre people. What sets us apart is the rapport we build with our clients and the care we take to gain a fundamental understanding of our client’s businesses. We employ over 2100+ people out of our seventeen office locations and we serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers.
What are we looking for?
DPS has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious CSV Engineer for a Pharmaceutical Project in Singapore. The role will support various CSV projects including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems), MES (Manufacturing Execution System), Data Historian, PLC / SCADA, DCS (Distributed Control Systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Siemens Simatic PCS 7), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and CDS (Chromatography Data System). This position may also provide daily operational support, administration and management for these systems, as well as system enhancements and upgrades.
This role will be reporting to the CQV Team Lead. Ideal candidates should have previous experience devising and executing life-cycle CSV/automation validation strategies in GMP settings.
This position will be expected to work in our client’s site across Singapore Island.
· Responsible for working with multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver compliant, risk-based CSV services to our clients in Singapore
· Develop/review/execute life-cycle related CSV documentation: User Requirement Specifications (URS), Functional Specifications (FS), Risk Assessments (RA), plans, protocols, requirement traceability matrices, summary reports, etc.
· Initiate and document deviations and perform associated investigations in line with client procedures
· Initiate and document change control (as required) in line with project/client procedures
· Supporting the CQV Lead in delivering quality validation packages that both meet the project schedule and client expectations
· Ensure full compliance to regulatory, quality, and best practice standards
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering or Science
· Must have 4+ years of experience working on CSV projects in a GxP environment
· Experience with any of the following systems will be an added advantage: ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems), Information Management Systems, Data Historian, PLC / SCADA, DCS (Distributed Control Systems – DeltaV or Siemens PCS7), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and CDS (Chromatography Data System)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Familiar with GxP, GAMP 5, 21 CFR Part 11, ANSI/ISA-88, etc.
· Prepare your updated resume (please include your current/last salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), expected package and your notice period.
· Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Recruitment Agencies: Please do not reply to this job advert.
Closing on 30 Oct 2021