Customer Service Executive
MARINE ONLINE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$4000
• Take ownership of internal and external customer support center, through documentations, fact-checking, and maintaining accuracy of help articles available.
• Reviewing sign-up applications and assessing information against criteria provided to determine eligibility. This is to support Marine Online’s Global Shipowner Alliance, and Authorised Service Providers.
• To provide routine and business support for our Commercial Divisions through established SOP and guidelines.
• Build positive and effective relationship with stakeholders and provide satisfaction support.
• Support stakeholders on maintaining accurate and up-to-date data in business systems.
• Other customer service-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum Diploma with at least 1 year of working experience in similar capacity.
• Experience working with e-commerce, technology start-up, B2B or Marine industry.
• Working knowledge of customer service ticketing platforms such as Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce.
• Fluent in English plus another language for better communications with global customers.
• Go-getter attitude, positive and friendly personality with willingness to learn.
• Possess effective interpersonal and communications skills, in both verbal and written forms.
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, team player ethnic, and empathy.
• Able to work in a fast-changing environment and adapt to needs of the market.
• Able to work independently without supervision.
Closing on 31 Oct 2021