Customer Success Coach
SHIJI (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Education and Training, Hospitality
S$4000 - S$5000
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a young minded, vibrant, high-energy, proactive and detail-oriented Customer Success Coach, with experience in Customer Support and the ability to analyze customer behavior metrics to recommend key actions within their organization to increase the adoption of ReviewPro products.
- Responsibilities include: Primary point of contact for our accounts
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each of your assigned accounts
- Ability to monitor the status of onboarding of a client and help them finalize any outstanding items
- Provide training to our clients on the ReviewPro tool and key hospitality best practices
- Increasing the adoption and engagement of features and functionality of the ReviewPro tool
- Constant proactive monitoring of client engagement and health/happiness levels and regular interactions with clients (phone, email, etc)
- Regular communication to clients on new features
- Work closely with the Account Management Team to follow up on bugs and issues
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Supporting the renewal process in collaboration with the Account Management and Sales Teams
- High level of English.
- Another language is a plus.
- Empathetic, people oriented, great relationship builder.
- Preferably, you have experience in account management or customer success role.
- Preferably with experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Results driven.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Positive attitude.
- Networking skills.
Closing on 05 Mar 2021