Customer Support Executive (Japanese Traditional Chinese)
PTW (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$1800 - S$3500
- Provide customer support and technical issue resolution (within inbound / desk-bound environment) via email, chat, social media and other online platforms.
- Handle multiple concurrent chat and email, outbound calls interactions while addressing frequent emails, social media interactions and other online platforms.
- Identify, troubleshoot and advise on technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app and / or video game console.
- Identify trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
- Escalate real-time issues to client/supervisor.
- Translate documents in Japanese to Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) and vice versa.
- Perform report and minutes writing in Japanese and/or Traditional Chinese (Taiwan).
- Prior experience in call-centre or customer service related roles.
- Language proficiency in both English and Japanese (JLPT N3 and above or an equivalent level) in order to liaise with Japanese-speaking associates.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays on a fixed schedule.
- Possess customer-focused with appropriate urgency to suit operational demands.
- Good time management and work organizational skills.
- Meticulous team player with a results-driven personality.
- Proficient in MS Office. Exposure in any CRM tools or systems is highly advantageous.
- Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming and PC/console troubleshooting support.
- Able to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and guidelines.
- Those without relevant experience (possess interest in customer service or gaming) may be considered as well.
AWS, VB, medical expenses
Closing on 13 Dec 2021