Customer Support Executive (Korean)
PTW (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Entertainment, General Management, General Work, Telecommunications
Permanent, Full Time
S$1800 - S$2600
• Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, chat, social media, and other online platforms.
• Handle multiple concurrent chats and email interactions.
• Identify, correct, and advise technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app, and/or video game console.
• Identify trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Escalate real-time issues to client/supervisor.
• Translate the Korean language to English and vice versa when needed.
• Report and minutes writing in Korean and/or English languages.
• Effective in both verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
• Proficiency in the Korean language at the native level (needed to liaise with the native Korean-speaking associates).
• Able to work on weekends and public holidays based on shift roster.
• Able to deliver excellent customer service via email/chat/phone.
• Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming (PC/console) troubleshooting and support.
• Able to solve and analyze information accurately with appropriate speed and within guidelines.
• Team player.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021