Cybersecurity Engineer/ Senior Engineer
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for innovative engineers and developers to join our Cybersecurity Programme Centre in the following role:
- Design, implement, project and system manage the information security infrastructure such as identity & access management systems, network and systems protection, and monitoring systems
- Safeguard enterprise IT systems against unintended or unauthorised access, change and/or destruction through malware analysis or vulnerability assessment
- Formulate and innovate new security approaches using artificial intelligence, machine learning and other analytical techniques
- Investigate and analyse security reports to refine existing software security strategies and solutions
Candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training and development programme to prepare them for an exciting role in Cybersecurity Programme Centre.
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field
- Good knowledge of information security principles, network and operating systems technologies
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Customer-oriented and innovative
- Able to work both in a team and independently
Closing on 18 Jun 2021