INSYGHTS SECURITY PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Engineering, Information Technology, Professional Services, Security and Investigation
S$3500 - S$6500
Cyber Security Engineer
Insyghts Security is an information security and cybersecurity service and solution provider. As part of our growth plans, we are seeking for talented individuals to be part of our team.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible for, but are not limited to:
- Review the design and architecture of our customers’ environments against industry security best practices and guidelines such as NIST 800-53, ISO27001, and CIS Top 20 Controls
- Aligning client’s business with relevant information security frameworks while developing and executing security strategy
- Identifying, proposing, and implementing solutions for the strengthening of internal cybersecurity capability in line with cybersecurity strategy
- Implementing IT Security Policy and managing security implementation projects.
- Provide hands-on review, configuration, and hardening of customers’ information assets (e.g. security and network devices, workstations, servers, applications, and middleware) against security best practices and guidelines such as the CIS Benchmarks
- Manage and execute complex projects such as the integration and upgrade of security solutions (firewalls, proxies, web application firewalls, DDoS, End Detection and Response, Identity and Privilege account management solution, SIEM, vulnerability management solutions, etc)
- Evaluation and maintenance of security system plans and procedures to safeguard internal information systems
- Detecting and mitigating threats, managing endpoint protection while implementing infrastructure to monitor, detect, alert, and mitigate cyber threats.
- Supporting the cyber incident response team while performing detailed investigation for security-related incidents.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or information systems, or equivalent work experience. Minimally diploma for junior role.
- Minimum of two years direct Information and cybersecurity experience in a security analyst, engineer, architect, consultant, or a similar role
- Strong background in infrastructure and security architecture including a deep knowledge of IT network and security (secure LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, and secure network zoning and restricted network design) and cloud-based technologies
- Strong background and working knowledge of major cloud service and systems, such as AWS, Azure, etc
- High proficiency in a variety of operating systems such as Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems
- Strong background in Network Engineering including a deep understanding of Windows Server architecture, Windows Virtualization, Networking, Backup Solutions, and Disaster Recovery
- Strong knowledge and experience designing and implementing technical security solutions such as secure remote access, firewalls, web proxy, and identity management solutions both internally and within cloud provided services
- Proven understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cybersecurity
- Experience in designing and incorporating technical security controls that align to ISO 27001, NIST CSF, or NIST 800-53
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare quality documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences
- CCNA, MSCA, MSCE, or other certifications demonstrating core technical skills
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH, or CISM highly desired
Closing on 11 Mar 2021