Cybersecurity Software Developer
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. Look forward to comprehensive professional and personal development programmes, and grow in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Join us in the engineering, IT or the corporate domains to make an impact on the defence and security of the nation!
We are looking for innovative developers to join our Cybersecurity Programme Centre in the following role :
- Build novel kernel modules and mobile applications to protect DSTA enterprise and defence systems
- Work with stakeholders from different domains to design robust, high-performance software security solutions
- Keep abreast of the latest threat detection and protection techniques and implement them in our software systems
Candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training and development programme to prepare them for an exciting role in Cybersecurity Programme Centre.
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- High proficiency in C++, Java, C# and/or Python, data structures and algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Familiarity with Windows, Android and/or Linux operating system
- Experience with cryptography, network security, application security and/or machine learning
Closing on 17 Apr 2021