Cybersecurity Software Developer
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for innovative developers to join our Cybersecurity Programme Centre in the following role :
- Build novel kernel modules and mobile applications to protect DSTA enterprise and defence systems
- Work with stakeholders from different domains to design robust, high-performance software security solutions
- Keep abreast of the latest threat detection and protection techniques and implement them in our software systems
Candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training and development programme to prepare them for an exciting role in Cybersecurity Programme Centre.
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- High proficiency in C++, Java, C# and/or Python, data structures and algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Familiarity with Windows, Android and/or Linux operating system
- Experience with cryptography, network security, application security and/or machine learning
Closing on 16 May 2021