Cybersecurity Solution Architect IK
BGC GROUP PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$12000
Interested applicants can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow consultants to match you with our clients. No charges will be incurred by candidates for any service rendered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To advise clients with strategic and tactical guidance on Cyber Security solutions and how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
- Requires a deep knowledge and experience in delivering and managing Cyber Security engagements.
- Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organizations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
- Tertiary education in Cyber/Information Security or Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional certifications such a CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, PMP, etc. is preferred.
- Must have 5 or more years working experience in IT security, with minimum 2 years of technical knowledge in cyber security domains such as security architecture and implementation, solutioning and consultation, cloud (AWS, Azure, etc) and network security, and security analytics.
- Working experience with security standard such as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI DSS.
- Strong knowledge in general design and applicability of technical (logical) security controls, such as firewalls, IPS, endpoint security solutions, email security solutions, web security solutions, data protection, etc.
- Experience with various Perimeter defence, threats and mitigation solutions such as EDR, SOC, and Security Operations.
- Ability to understand technical implications of security assessments/review, plan and lead the customer’s technical teams in implementing the proposed security solution.
- Manage and maintain a professional business relationship with customers through regular communication, on-site meetings and executive briefings.
- Experience in managing project plan, tracking of milestones and completing the project on time and within allocated budget.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including report writing and presentation skills.
BGC Group Pte. Ltd., Singapore
EA License No.: 05C3053
Closing on 23 Sep 2021