THREE FINS PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Others
S$8000 - S$16500
Three Fins Pte Ltd is part of 100x. 100x Group’s Commercial department is responsible for commercial activities across the group, including those of the BitMEX platform. The team develops financial products for our clients to trade; sources, grows and manages our client base and; works with our global partners to develop new business opportunities.
This role will be part of that global team, responsible for marketing the BitMEX platform and its product suite and services to our current and potential client base.
The Data Analytics role will act as the central interface to the firm’s data repositories, providing support for the business decisions made by the Financial Products, Client & Business Development and Marketing functions as well as helping spot trends in the broader market and our own users’ behaviour. The position will also work closely with the Communications and Branding Teams.
- Act as a “Data Tsar” to establish Golden Sources for the firm’s commercial data. Clean, manage and maintain that data.
- Synchronise data sources across applications such as the firm’s CRM System and Management KPI dashboards.
- Work with the Data Architecture team to design, implement and manage a data analytics pipeline, leveraging the current Tableau architecture.
Provide support for ad-hoc data queries made by the rest of the Revenue Department.
- Build automated, scalable solutions to meet ongoing reporting requirements.
- Develop additional KPI dashboards to help monitor and manage the overall business.
- Customer behaviour analysis and pattern identification to help lead business decisions. Eg. Trading styles across different client segments, geographic trends and customer lifecycle analysis.
- Monitoring of Incentive Schemes and Affiliate Programmes.
- Efficiency measurement and analysis for API usage agreements.
- Competitor analysis. Eg. volume trends, website traffic and sentiment analysis.
- 3+ years experience in a data role, preferably in a financial or fintech institution.
- Experience building and managing Postgres & No SQL data repositories.
- Experience with Python, Pandas, R, KDB, Tableau, ELK or similar.
- Basic Machine Learning, Trend Analysis & Data Visualisation capabilities.
- Excited by cryptocurrency trading and the broader market.
- Attention to detail and strong views on data structures & policies.
- Would suit an entrepreneurial, self starter who loves being part of a dynamic, global team.
Closing on 21 Jan 2021