INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
• Design, implement and maintain the Data Lake in traditional and cloud platform.
• Design, implement, test and maintain the data pipelines to support data-driven projects within the organisation.
• Involved in data acquisition, preparation, cleansing and verification.
• Ensure data reliability, efficiency and high quality of the data in Data Lake.
• Development and implementation of data governance and security policies and standards within the organization in accordance to established frameworks.
• Undertake other responsibilities as assigned to support digitalisation effort in ITE.
• Possess suitable academic qualification in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics or equivalent.
• Possess relevant professional qualification such as “Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate”.
• Hands-on experience in implementing relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses and data lakes.
• Hands-on experience in implementing data pipelines and handling structured and unstructured data using traditional and cloud platforms.
• Knowledge of enterprise storages such as Oracle and MSSQL and programming languages such SQL, Python, R or Scala.
• Knowledge of data processing, visualisation, governance and IM8 would be an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021