LOMOTIF PRIVATE LIMITED
S$5000 - S$7000
The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and writing ETL scripts that manages the data pipeline.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Work on improving data warehouse security and processes to make sure our data storage is compliant.
- Work with stakeholders including data analyst, marketing, business, and product team to extract relevant data for reports.
- Work with data vendors for ETL pipeline automation.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in building and optimizing 'big data' pipelines
- Experience working with data warehouses i.e. Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery
- Familiar with writing scripts for automation processes
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, Kinesis,
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, GO etc.
Closing on 24 Oct 2021