RESOURCE HUNT PTE. LTD.
S$7500 - S$8000
The Data Analytics team works collaboratively to deliver strategic projects that are groundbreaking for customers and transforming the way we work to achieve our vision of innovating to help everyone live well.
On a day-to-day basis, we help to translate strategy into specific strategic initiatives and take these initiatives from concept to execution. These strategic initiatives are primarily cross-functional, and the Data Analytics team delivers these initiatives by bringing together the deep operational capabilities from within the organization.
The Data Modeler will work closely with Data Architect, Data Engineers, Business/Data Analyst, Business Stakeholders to implement data modeling solutions to streamline and support enterprise data management strategies.
· Understand and translate the business needs into data models supporting long-term solution
· Work with the Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop data models.
· Create, define, maintain, and optimize consistent logical and physical data models using the best practice to ensure high data quality and reduce redundancy along with corresponding metadata.
· Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments
· Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
· Evaluate data models and physical databases for variance, discrepancies, and efficiency
· Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
· Guide system analysts, data engineers, programmers, and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
· Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tool supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytics models, and data visualization.
· Audit project-level data model quality deliverables to ensure that practices and standards are met.
Skills and Experience:
· Expertise in multiple relevant topics such as data warehouse, master data management, data security, information design, data analytics, and knowledge management.
· Knowledge of data management best practices, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies.
· At least 5 years of experience in creating and optimizing data models such as logical and physical data models using the following approach: Dimensional Data Model, Atomic Data Model, Data Vault Data Model, and/or Normalize Data Model.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in business process mapping, data flow, and data lineage.
· At least 2 years of experience in design and development in terms of ETL specifications for data integration development.
· Knowledge and experience in metadata management and related tools.
· Strong SQL Skills and good experience in with databases, DB Queries, and able to manipulate data & understand the impacts.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· 2 – 5 years of experience in technical operations working with On-Premise and Cloud technologies (RDBMS, Big Data, Azure, AWS)
Good to have:
· Experience in Development using Python, PySpark, and Scala in Big Data and Cloud Platform connecting to different types of data such as structured and semi-structured
· Experience in the design and development using Data Factory and Databricks
· Experience the design and development using BI Tools such as Qlik Sense and Power BI.
Closing on 11 Mar 2021