LIQUID GROUP PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$7000
- Collecting and collating appropriate data for usage in analytics and conducting related research to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis.
- Discussing business intelligence needs or information with key stakeholders including senior management and external clients.
- Coding accurately variables from original information or data and completing statistical analysis as required.
- Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing a written summary of data analysis.
- Sharing both knowledge and outcome of analysis techniques and variables coding with internal teams.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques with proven experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: scoring, simulation, regression, multivariate analysis, and clustering.
- Qualified and experienced in using ETL tools; data query tools; dedicated statistical analysis software and business intelligence software.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to articulate verbally and in writing the insights drawn from the analysis.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, thinking out of the box, and resourcefulness.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021