Data Warehouse Architect
U3 INFOTECH PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$10000
Our client is a leading Data solutions provider across the globe and are looking for a Data Warehouse Architect to build and run overall data architecture.
- Lead and manage the overall RUN operations for platforms crossing Big Data, DW&BI
- Lead the members of the development team and reviews the technical deliverables to ensure they meet the required scope and quality of the project within the planned timelines
- Responsible for the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of ETL frameworks and ETL processes, including mappings, workflows, batch jobs, shell scripts, stored procedures, etc.
- Responsible for the overall technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of data warehousing, business intelligence and data integration to other IT applications
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users, and vendors
- Must be a good team player, proactive in nature, fast learner, highly organized and positive attitude
- Experience in big data and cloud technologies is a bonus
- Enable effective, efficient working relationship with business and technology partners – primary liaison to Enterprise Data & Analytics Team.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience leading & managing end to end data warehouse and data integration solutions.
- Must have experience with both Support and Development projects in client facing capacity
- Must have hands on experience in Snowflake (Both Development & Administration)
- Strong SQL Skills, including experience querying and tuning large, complex data sets and performance analysis
- Strong experience in data warehouse and data Integration on AWS Cloud
- Strong experience with ETL platforms, preferably with IBM Datastage
- Strong experience in data modelling (SAP Power Designer)
- Strong data profiling and data quality analysis skills.
- Basic understanding over Linux commands
- Ability to drive large-scale change/projects and lead enterprise-wide transition management efforts
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with other teams
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Good Presentation skills.
Should you be interested in this career opportunity, please send in your updated resume and portfolio to dipti@U3infotech.com at the earliest for a confidential discussion.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews
Closing on 03 Mar 2021