DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (2-YEAR FIXED-TERM) – COMPUTER CENTRE
NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a Database Administrator, you will manage database upgrades, day-to-day upkeeping, access granting, etc.
- Qualification in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- A team player who is independent, meticulous and organised
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong foundation and experience in at least one or more of the following areas:
- Server administration of Sun Solaris on premise
- Experience in managing Operating System (UNIX/LINUX/Windows) and Veritas Clustering
- Experience in creating/maintaining the shell script
- Experience in Oracle 12c, 18c and 19c and MicroSoft SQL
Check out the details of the position and submit online at Careers@Gov. Be part of an institution with that something xtra.
Closing on 16 Jun 2021