DD11617255 - Senior Application Developer (18 months contract) #SGUnitedJobs
ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
S$6500 - S$11000
Our client is a leader in the packaging and recycling industry, their offices span across the globe and they are currently seeking talented Application Developers to join them for an 18 months project.
· Proficiency in Key Software Design principles eg OOP, SOLID, CAP/ACID, and Modern Design patterns
· Ability to Analyze, Code, Develop Automated Testing, and Deploy software solutions
· Ability to consider Non‐Functional Requirements eg Security, Performance, Maintainability, Scalability, and Reliability
· Capability to Investigate, Identify and Solve problems quickly, Efficiently and Adapt against tight time frames
· Ability to Troubleshoot, Debug and Fix apps for Bugs if necessary and improve usability
· Experience Working with Development, QA teams, Data analysts and Product managers to ideate software solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Some key requirements for the role are as follows:
· 3+ years’ Experience with SPA frontend frameworks e.g. VueJS, NuxtJS, React or AngularJS and NodeJS (async programming) & NPM package ecosystem
· Knowledge of Developing Web and Mobile applications using Responsive apps and PWA
· Extensive experience with both consuming and developing GraphQL, RESTful APIs eg stateless application & components
· Excellent knowledge of RDBMS eg TSQL MSSQL/Sybase, MySQL, Oracle and Basic knowledge NoSQL database services eg MongoDB, DynamoDB
· Knowledge of Container concepts e.g. Docker and Kubernetes
· Knowledge of Message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus
· Experience Knowledge with Cloud computing concepts and technologies e.g. AWS EC2, EKS, ECS, Elasticache, RDS, SQS and S3
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No DD11617255, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Daniella Daniel EA Registration no.: R1327189
Closing on 17 Jan 2021