Demand Generation Specialist, APAC_20WD44109
AUTODESK ASIA PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$3891 - S$7775
Demand Generation Specialist, APAC
Job ID: 20WD44109
Autodesk has fully re-imagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future.
The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle - from design and pre-construction to construction, turnover and operations.
This is an exciting Regional Marketer role to grow a new business division in Autodesk and make immediate impact in Asia Pacific.
Based in Singapore, you will be part of a world-class marketing team, reporting to our APAC Digital Marketing Manager, and collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, BDR, Product, and Content teams.
You'll play a critical role in building the ACS brand in APAC and strengthening the demand generation capabilities.
- Develop and implement direct marketing campaigns targeting new prospects and current clients in key segments and verticals to raise levels of client acquisition and retention
- Lead Email, Sponsored Emails, and Contend Syndication strategies with B2B marketing partners in APAC
- Manage a portfolio inbound digital marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, webinars, emails, and other channels in Asia Pacific markets: ANZ, SEAsia, India & Japan
- Grow demand generation engine across the cloud, to increase volume and quality of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Propose and monitor budget for assigned streams, and report on monthly ROI for all digital marketing channels
- Ensure all content adheres to our brand voice and brand guidelines
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Sales Operations to accurately report on the effectiveness of different initiatives
- A/B test or execute Demand Generation experiments that generate meaningful insights
- Minimum of 5+ years hands-on experience in revenue/demand generation/ digital marketing in APAC markets
- Experience in using metrics and analysing performance of digital campaigns
- Experience in crafting Emails, Content and Creative, working with agency or vendors
- Basic understanding of Demand Generation, Lead Lifecycle, Customer Long Term Value, and Conversion Rate optimization (CRO)
- Experience with Marketo/ Salesforce or other Marketing Automation/CRM Tools is an advantage
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a hands-on analytical, digital marketer, passionate about marketing, knowledgeable about digital channels, customer journeys, and professionally driven to deliver results
- A natural communicator
- Collaborative in a multi-cultural, distributed team environment and able to build strong relationships regionally and globally
About Autodesk With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Closing on 23 Jun 2021