Deputy Director Medical Device Risk (Technology and Cybersecurity)
INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$15000 - S$20000
This role will be responsible to provide technology and cyber leadership for the life-cycle of medical devices from procurement to decommissioning within institutions in private and public healthcare sector. The individual will be expected to operationalize policies and frameworks and establish practices that will be promulgated to healthcare institutions.
As part of this role, the individual will be required to engage with various stakeholders from government, manufacturers to end-users in healthcare institutions to drive for required outcomes. As this is a leadership position, the individual is to focus on building a team with competencies to establish a foundational base of medical devices cybersecurity capabilities and competencies.
As part of Cyber Defence Group in IHiS, the individual with work closely with Medical Devices Governance team to identify challenges and work with institutions in private and public healthcare sector to meet full compliance with MOH policies and requirements. This includes working with stakeholders for risk assessments in areas where there are challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide leadership and manage a team to:
· Develop cybersecurity guidelines and standards for safe deployment, asset management and discovery, monitoring, incident reporting and decommissioning of medical devices.
· Develop, roll-out and maintain a medical device & operational technology risk assessment framework.
· Develop security-by-design, vulnerability testing capabilities for medical devices and operational technology (through public/private partnerships as needed).
· Conduct assessment and testing of medical devices to ensure ongoing adherence with prevailing cybersecurity policies, processes and standards, and to determine the operating effectiveness of the controls implemented. Assess also against emerging threats and risks.
· Provide independent security advisory and recommendations to delivery teams in the design of controls to address regulatory and organizational requirements on cybersecurity.
Provide strong stakeholder management skills in:
· Providing state of medical device cybersecurity posture to stakeholders in government, Board and management in private and public healthcare sector.
Requirements / Qualifications
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
· At least 8 to 10 years of IT security experience, preferably in the area of application and/or architecture design
· Experience in Healthtech Informatics or Medical devices and related ICT systems from engineering, and operations would be advantageous.
· Candidates with ITIL, CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certifications would be advantageous.
· Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
· Strong stakeholder management skills will be required
· Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021