INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$12000 - S$15000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to assess work dependencies and experience in running PMO
Requirements / Qualifications
- 14 years of relevant project experiences with management of multiple project funds, contracts and across implementations of at least 10 IT project cycles.
- Programme management experience, preferably in managing programmes in a large sized organization operating in a cross functional and complex environment
- Experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC) & vendor management
- Familiar and preferred experience on with CMMI, PMI PMCD framework assessments
- Ability to think strategically; understand, interpret and apply policies as it applies to IT enablement; strong in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills, plus effective interpersonal skills, to manage multiple stakeholders including users, senior management, IT teams, project teams, and vendors
- Experience in Healthcare Industry is an added advantage
Closing on 25 Sep 2021