Desktop Support Engineer
ICT HUB PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$3000
- Assemble and configure user devices such as computers, printers, scanners, etc.
- Name the computers according to naming conventions.
- Install and manage operating system on user devices.
- Install and manage antivirus software on desktops and laptops.
- Install and manage computers to join Active Directory domain.
- Configure network settings on user computers.
- Install and manage user profiles on computers.
- Install and manage email software settings on computers.
- Install and configure VPN client settings on user computers and mobile devices.
- Reset local administrator password for user computers.
- Clone user computers.
- Archive or backup user data (including email data) on scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
- Configure and maintain mobile devices of end users.
- Configure and troubleshoot data synchronization between computer and mobile devices.
- Migrate user data and settings from old mobile devices to new mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot all technical issues reported by end users.
- Escalate technical issues to level 2 technical support team or third party vendors when necessary.
- Verity the status of technical issues and works completed by other teams in our company as well as by third party vendors to ensure proper resolution and closure.
- Perform routine checks and preventive measures such as checking backup job status, antivirus status, perform test restores, etc.
- Troubleshoot malware issues.
- Create and update helpdesk tickets.
- Maintain inventory details of computing devices (including mobile devices when possible).
Closing on 03 Mar 2021