Desktop Support Engineer
JK TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD
S$1600 - S$3000
- Maintenance of (150-300) windows laptops & desktops, including backup & recovery.
- Maintenance of all network devices not limited to:wireless routers
network attached storage devices
- Attending to all users’ (150-300) IT related requests in the office.
- Perform trouble shooting on "PCs & peripherals problems, including research, testing and enquiry to vendor for problem resolution. Troubleshooting of OS related, in-house software, printer, and other PC related problems for in-house corporate users. Network troubleshooting (For Example. Unable to print on network printer or unable to access to the Internet).
- Users profile administration
- Interface with other maintenance vendors (eg. IBM, HP, Microsoft, etc) for problem reporting. Place service call and follow up until the problem has been resolved.
- Set-up, installation, re-installation or migration of PCs and peripherals such as but not limited to printers, scanners, projectors.
- Relocation of equipment within premises
- Swapping peripherals
- Installation and configuration of software according to customer standard
- Answer user’s inquiries on software usage
- Perform software patches when necessary
- Check Back-up work status
- Check Anti-virus system
- Updating Software & Hardware
- Diploma or Certificate in IT/Computer Engineering with 1-2 years of working experience in technical support
- Experience in basic networking support
- Experience in supporting OS platforms such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista and MS Office applications
- Prefer candidates who are resourceful, good working attitude & takes initiative
- Good communication skills and administrative skills
Working Hours: 5-days/week, 9am - 6:30pm
- Might be deployed to client's site and subject to client's working hours
- Possible of OT depending on projects
- Preferable able to start immediately
Staff Benefit: 14-days Annual Leave, Medical Claims & Staff Insurance.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021